Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week of January 30 - February 5
I spent the week dealing with just about more ignorance than I could handle...here's a quick overview: "She bills herself as 'President/CEO' of Open Range Construction, her husband's business." "Hello, some 'colored' guy gave me the information for Open Range Contractors, is that you?" to which I (who had just come off the last dumb comment) sarcastically answered, "What color, green or blue?" He answered, "black, you know, a negro". Then there's the latest...a bank is requiring we go through a background check to prove that we are not on a terrorist watch list so we can build a grocery store for our clients! I'm just about done in...having more than one glass of wine tonight.

Saw this little inspirational quote, thought it was a good way to end the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment